AGREEMENT OF TERMS
- By placing an order with Urban Diddle, you are agreeing to our Terms of Trade. These terms are subject to change at any time. If the terms are amended they will be effective immediately.
- Prices are subject to change. Where applicable, all prices displayed on our wholesale website exclude Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST). Product prices displayed on this wholesale website are unit prices. All items are sold separately – unless otherwise specified.
- Freight charges apply to all wholesale orders of Urban Diddle products. An order processing and handling fee per order applies. These are in addition to the quoted price. For online orders, freight and other order-related charges will be calculated at the time of invoicing.
- We do not seek or gain profit from your order handling and freight charges. All charges in regards to shipping, order processing and handling are intended to cover the cost of fulfilling and delivering your order. Urban Diddle continuously reviews the practices on how these costs can be kept to a minimum. We do our best to estimate shipping charges as accurately as possible when an exact cost is unavailable at the time of your order.
- Minimum order quantities apply some for wholesale product lines (Silk Ribbon products are except from this rule.) Please refer to our online ordering page for information on specific products, they are not calculated based on overall purchase cost.
- A flat rate postage fee of $12.50 applies to all Ribbon orders.
- For Wholesale orders containing Bulky products (anything other than ribbon), Freight is calculated and invoiced separately. Due to the irregular size, weight and shape of some of our products, freight will be calculated based on your specific order. Orders will be dispatched only once the final freight fee has been settled.
- If a customer would like to pay an additional fee to insure their stock during transit, please contact our staff. This is highly recommended due to the fragile nature of our products and the 'not so' gentle nature of freight companies.
- Urban Diddle is not liable for products during transit, freighting stock is at the customers risk.
- If you place an order that contains both backorder and in-stock items, the order will be automatically split to ship in-stock items immediately. Products not available will be placed on backorder and dispatched once back in stock.
- We offer 'collection in store', please select 'Collect in store' on the on the checkout page if this is relevant to your order.
- If you wish to use your own freight company, vehicle or other, please contact us prior to placing your order to gain a ‘private freight agreement’ form.
- Our team access 3 different Freight supplier platforms, to ensure that your order is delivered as safely and cost effectively as possible.
Applications of interest to ship internationally can be directed to us prior to placing an order. Applications will be considered on a case by case basis. International freight at this time will be arranged by and paid for solely at the purchaser’s cost and risk.
- Urban Diddle dispatches orders on TUESDAY and FRIDAY (this differs during public holidays.)
- We try to dispatch your order as soon as possible. In-stock items will usually dispatch within 5-7 business days. You will be notified directly if your whole stock quantity is not available.
- Urban Diddle requires full payment prior to delivery on the first 4 orders for new stockists/wholesale orders.
- We may then consider payment terms of 7 or 30 days to pay invoices. This period is calculated from the date of the invoice. Offering these terms are at the sole discretion of Urban Diddle. Continuous and excessive delays in paying invoices will affect your credit status with us and we may choose to revoke your account privileges.
- Urban Diddle endeavours to source and supply stock of the highest possible quality and durability.
- Please be aware that all items that are coloured, will experience fading over time. This fading process will be accelerated if an item is exposed heat, direct light or located in a High UV position.
- Some of our products are designed for indoor use only, please ensure this is noted when reading our product descriptions.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS + BREAKAGES
- Please email email@example.com within 3 days of receiving of stock to report any issues, clear imagery must be supplied of damaged packing and products.
- Each case will be considered and resolved individually, no compensation will be provided for damages or faults incurred post delivery.
- Non-delivery must be reported immediately.
- All orders are final and cannot be cancelled or refunded once the invoice has been paid. We do not accept the return of unsold goods or change of mind.
- A refund or credit will not be considered for any items that have been on-sold to a third-party.
- In the case of items that are broken during transit, if the customer requires replacement items, the freight of those items will be at the customers cost.
- Most of our products are handmade or naturally formed, therefore some variation between the same product can occur. By acknowledging this you are accepting that there will be some variances in some product ranges.
- All goods supplied remain the property of Urban Diddle until payment is made in full. If we have your credit card details on file, we reserve the right to automatically charge your card the overdue amount. Any accounts that are outstanding for over 60 days may be passed on to debt collection and any fees involved in recovering the debt will be paid by the stockist.
EXCLUSIVITY – Applies to selected products
- Urban Diddle reserves the right to approve or decline any wholesale applications. This is at Urban Diddle’s discretion.
- We aim to have a personal approach with our customers and growing our brand, however, opening an Urban Diddle wholesale account does not automatically guarantee exclusivity in your Postcode area. Please do not contact us if you have an issue with another store stocking our products, Urban Diddle does not tolerate ‘store politics.’
- It is the stockist’s responsibility to notify Urban Diddle of all physical store locations, any changes to store address or new store openings. This may impact on your eligibility to stock and/or continue to stock Urban Diddle product. This will also assist the Urban Diddle team in considering future wholesale applications in that proximity.